Location: San Jose
- Deep knowledge and experience of all aspects of relational database operation including: design,
models and objects, query and stored procedures, normalization and optimization, migration
and maintenance, reporting and analytics, and backend implementation
- Deep, hands-on experience with large-scale, distributed database systems
- Database schemas, design and implementation of complex database objects and structures, and deep
knowledge of database models across disciplines:
- Normal business flow: Sales and Orders, Inventory, CRM, Finance, etc.
- Telecommunications: Subscribers, networks, billing, traffic flow, service provision, infrastructure
project and workflow, spectrum management, etc.
- Experience with Azure cloud database environment and integration with business logic and computing
resources and Microsoft SQL server technology
- Deep knowledge of distributed database backend implementation: indexing, access, locking, logging,
caching, transactions, replication, buffer management, query processing, among others
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar.