Adaptrum is seeking a self-starter, motivated Sr. Wireless Systems engineer with 5+ years of wireless communication systems experience to join us in the fast pace, small development team environment.
- Deep understanding of wireless communication theory and associated signal processing algorithms (such as symbol timing recovery, filtering and interpolation, channel estimation and equalization, modulation and demodulation, OFDM, MIMO, pilot tracking, STC, MRC, antenna diversity, Viterbi, Turbo, LDPC decoders, stochastic signal processing, detection and estimation, RF impairment estimation and correction, etc.).
- Experienced using MATLAB/Simulink/C for algorithm development, modelling and simulation.
- Must be able to conduct system simulation, performance optimization and architectural trade-off for hardware and software implementation.
- Expert with working and current knowledge of OFDMA.
- Experience with lab bring-up, testing of wireless systems.
- Ability to convert floating point model to fixed point model which satisfies system specification.
- Experience working with RTL designer for bit true and delay matching of the fixed point model.
- Knowledge of WiMAX or LTE or 802.11ac MAC and PHY.
- Experience with RF.
- BS with 5+ years experience, MS with 3+ years experience, or PhD.