Adaptrum is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with Wireless communication
background to join us in the fast pace, small development team environment.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience with WiFi Mac layer and/or LTE Mac layer network stack, e.g. TCP/IP, layer 2, 3, VLAN, IP tunneling experience.
- Deep understanding and experience with operation system in both Windows and Linux is a must: multithreading, memory management, interrupts, synchronization, scheduling, file system, etc.
- Experience with testing and debugging is a must
- Proficiency in C, C++ languages is a must, and Matlab experiences is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to complete the SW project according to project requirements is required.
- Ability to complete tasks independently, but work closely with team members. Need to write documentation for projects completed.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar.