Adaptrum is seeking a self-starter and motivated Senior Software Engineer
with embedded Linux experience to join us in the fast pace, small development team environment.
- Commanding knowledge of linux kernel architecture and implementation
- Deep understanding and experience with operation system: multithreading, memory management, interrupts,
synchronization, scheduling, file system, etc.
- Extensive, hands-on experience with Linux driver development, including Ethernet, Wi-Fi and USB.
- Expert working and current knowledge of Linux kernel 3.x and 4.x, Linux build environment, tool
chain, and experience building different targets, including OpenWRT and Ubuntu.
- Expert working and current knowledge of ARM, MIPS and ARC.
- Expert working and current knowledge of TCP/IP, L2 and L3 networking protocols and stacks.
- Experience with development and porting of Board Support Packages (Boot loader & Linux kernel)
for ARM architecture which includes developing and modifying device drivers, configuration
files, I/O initialization and startup routines, memory management, OS configuration, extensions
to kernels, boot loaders.
- Experience in developing firmware for various ARM and ARC processors.
- Experience with performing board bring-ups and hardware validation/debugging.
- Experience in communication protocols for USB, Ethernet, PCIe, WiFi.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar.