Commanding knowledge and deep software implementation
- Identity and access management, i.e. authentication, authorization, and related security protocols
- Cryptography technologies and methods
- Public key infrastructure
- Network security (wired and wireless security)
- User rights management
- Deep understanding of common cryptographic algorithms such as AES, 2DES, RSA, ECC, SHA, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with key management protocols such KMIP and techniques of effective key
management and industry standard guidelines from X9, NIST, etc.
- Ability to develop end-to-end, scalable security architecture for Adaptrum products, solutions, and
Adaptrum Cloud Services and articulate strategy and architecture to customers and partners at
both deep technical level and business level.
- Knowledge and experience with threat modeling and analysis of complex security systems with direct
application to Adaptrum products, solutions and cloud services
- Deep understanding of common networking protocols including TCP, UDP, SNMP, DNS, DHCP; IPSec and
SSL VPNs, SSL/TLS, among others
- Hands-on experience with Wi-Fi based products and 802.11 Wi-Fi family protocols
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar.